Safety is paramount and our top priority. To ensure a fun and safe release, we ask that you please read the following release information details below.
- One pair per person, no exceptions. This includes going back through the line - this is not allowed.
- No tents, grills, air mattresses, cots, hammocks or anything resembling camping or sleeping equipment. Camping chairs are allowed.
- An unattended chair does not hold your place in line and is subject to removal by our staff.
- Holding places for other people is not allowed.
- At the discretion of other line patrons, leaving the line could result in forfeiture of position in line.
- Any hostility, threats of violence, or violent acts will result in notification of local authorities.
- Trash cans will be onsite, please dispose of waste and trash. Please keep your areas clean and tidy - this includes cigarette butts, candy wrappers and bottle tops.
- Cutting in line is strictly prohibited and you could be removed from the line and forfeit any further opportunity at future releases.
- Please police yourselves and be respectful of others in line, our residential neighbors and other local businesses.
- Have fun and stay ROOTED!
Thank you for your continued support of what we are doing and good luck on securing your next pair!
The ROOTED Family