One of the biggest sporting events of the year is taking place in Nashville, The 2019 NFL Draft. In collaboration with Music City Vintage, we offer a full look at custom NFL vintage pieces that will release in very limited quantities in-store April 25th at 11AM CST and be available through the weekend while supplies last. View the entire spring/summer 19 lookbook here with a look at this season's offerings and custom vintage pieces.
Jersey & Jacket: $175
2019 NFL Draft — What You Need To Know
The 2019 NFL Draft is happening in Nashville April 25-27. It's going to be the biggest show in Nashville as young players find their professional home, fans play games and meet players, and more than 20 Nashville bands perform on multiple stages throughout the event.
- The main NFL Draft stage will be on First and Broadway. Draft picks on the main stage will take place the evenings of April 25 (Thursday) and April 26 (Friday) and during the afternoon of April 27 (Saturday).
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center will be host to Selection Square, which features the team tables where representatives from each club will make their draft selections.
- The NFL Draft Experience, a three-day football festival, will be held in the parking lots and areas surrounding Nissan Stadium.
- The NFL Draft Red Carpet will take place on April 25 (Thursday) at The Green at Riverfront Park.
- Concerts with “high level talent” are being planned for on the main stage on Broadway all three days, and on another stage across the Cumberland River. The performers will be announced at a later date.
- Admission is free. There will be limited seating areas (and some VIP areas), but the idea is most fans can stand, and walk.
- The NFL and the city are expecting crowds approaching 300,000 for the weekend in an area organizers are calling the largest festival footprint ever for an NFL Draft.